CHEMICAL GUYS CHENILLE MMICROFIBER PREMIUM SCARTCH FREE WASH MITT
The Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Premium Scratch-Free Wash Mitt is extra plush and fluffy, and holds tons of suds to make any car wash a fun and safe experience. Microfiber is the best car washing material because it is extra soft, extra absorbent, and helps protect against swirls and scratches. The plush microfiber noodles of the Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt absorb clean wash water and fresh car wash soap, and put it down on filthy paint where they’re needed most. Clean off abrasive dirt, grit, and grime without scratching or swirling paint, glass, metal, or optical plastic on any vehicle. Use the two-bucket method whenever cleaning any vehicle to drastically reduce the chances of scratching with every wipe of the mitt. The giant microfiber noodles lift and trap dirt away from sensitive surfaces to protect them from scratches, and the bright green microfiber highlights dirt and debris, so any detailer knows when to rinse it clean for a scratch-free shine. The Chenille Microfiber Car Wash Mitt is made only with high quality materials. Premium 70/30 blended microfiber stays softer for longer than cheap auto parts store mitts, and a double-stitched wrist cuff fits the mitt snugly to any hand for comfortable detailing. Throw the Chenille Microfiber Wash Mitt in the washing machine with the microfiber towels to maintain a clean, soft, and fluffy feel for years of scratch-less car washing and detailing. Clean any daily driver, pristine show car, or work truck with the Chemical Guys Chenille Microfiber Premium Car Wash Mitt.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Premium scratch-free car wash mitt
- Extra plush, absorbent, and exceptionally soft
- Lint-free and scratch-free premium 70/30 microfiber
- Durable double-stitched elastic cuff
- Gentle on paint, tough on dirt and grime
- Deep-pile velvety cord
- 100% machine washable and dryable – gentle cycle; low heat
- Perfect for washing any car, truck, RV, or trailer with tons of slick soapy suds
- Available in Blue, Green, and Black for color-coding on specific jobs