AUTOGLYM LEATHER CLEANER
Leather requires a special set of products to ensure these hard wearing, yet chemically sensitive surfaces, remain in perfect condition.
Autoglym Leather Cleaner will not add a shine to your seat, but leave it with a natural matt finish. It is free of silicones and other masking agents that can leave an unpleasant feel to your interior.
This is a pH neutral formula that quickly and safely cleans all automotive leather and faux leather surfaces
Note: Autoglym Leather Cleaner is not suitable for use on household leather. For use on automotive leather only. It is not suitable for unsealed leather, suede or highly porous surfaces.
How to use:
- Vacuum the interior thoroughly, using a soft brush to remove as much dust and dirt as possible.
- Make sure to shake well and test a small inconspicuous area first to check for water staining and colour fastness.
- Spray Autoglym Leather Cleaner sparingly onto a microfibre cloth and gently apply to the leather, spending longer on any stains or dirt trap areas.
- After 2 minutes remove the remaining cleaner and dirt by wiping over the area with a damp Hi-Tech Aqua-Dry rinsing it frequently in clean water.
- Allow the surface to dry to a natural finish and then protect with Leather Care Balm.
Q: Is Leather Cleaner suitable for use on household leather?
A: We do not recommend the use of our Leather products on household leather because they are only tested on automotive leather. Due to the vast array of finishes available on household leather we cannot guarantee compatibility.
A: Yes, but we would advise to apply sparingly to avoid filling the perforations with Leather Cleaner.