CHEMICAL GUYS HEX-LOGIC PREMIUM SOFT FINISHING PAD BLACK
Black Hex-Logic pads are soft enough to spread a thin, even coat of glaze, sealant, or wax without cutting any extra paint off the vehicle. While paint correction uses abrasive compounds, pads, and machine polishers to remove “dead” layers of paint, finishing only requires soft foam to spread thin coats of finishing products. The soft spreading action of Black Hex-Logic pads is perfect for applying the perfect coat of glaze with minimal product waste. Use Black Hex-Logic pads to spread the perfect coat of glaze, sealant, or wax like Black Light, JetSeal, or Butter Wet Wax. Spreading products like glaze, sealant, and wax by machine uses the smallest amount of product for maximum results with minimal product use. When used correctly, finishing pads can use one bottle to glaze dozens of vehicles by machine.
The brand new Hex-Logic polishing pads are redesigned and revamped for better polishing performance and a more comfortable experience. The Black Hex-Logic Finishing Pad spreads the perfect coat of glaze, wax, and sealant for added gloss, shine, and protection after a full detail. Upon introduction, Hex-Logic Polishing Pads quickly became the go-to buffing pads for detailing professionals and hardcore enthusiasts. Detailers loved the even spread and cutting power of the unique Hex-Logic grooves, and they soon applied it to every step from heavy compounding, to fine polishing, and finishing with the perfect coat of wax. Machine polishing is the only process that permanently removes and repairs paint swirls, scratches, and other defects. Similar to exfoliating skin, the polishing machine spins the polishing pad and compound on the surface to physically remove “dead” layers of paint.
The new Hex-Logic pads are engineered with the finest and most durable detailing foams, hook and loop interface, and V-cut channels to increase airflow and cooling characteristics. Hex-Logic engineers rounded the profile of the pad for improved flex into curves and contours and smoother polishing performance. New materials and manufacturing processes improve airflow to cool foam pads and reduce the wear and tear that rips pad foam from the backing material.
The new and improved pad design builds on the tried-and-true dependability and effectiveness of the Hex-Logic concept, and takes detailing to the next level.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Black Hex-Logic Finishing Pad spreads the perfect coat of premium glaze, sealant, or wax for durable protection and added shine
- Has no extra cut for polishing or paint correction; only spreads the perfect coat of wax
- Exclusive Hex-Logic pattern spreads product over the surface for an even spread with minimal product use
- V-cut channels in Hex-Logic pattern funnel in fresh air to cool the pad and work surface for extended work times and reduced wear and tear
- Rounded buffing profile helps pad slip into dramatic body curves for improved contact and more even product spread
- Bevelled edge between hook-and-loop backing and foam pad protect paint and body panels from spinning polisher backing plate
- Breathable hook-and-loop backing pad cools pad, workpiece, and backing plate for reduced wear and tear
- New adhesives and manufacturing techniques reduce chances of pad disintegration over time
- Note: one pad included