CHEMICAL GUYS HEX-LOGIC MEDIUM-HEAVY CUTTING PAD ORANGE
The new Hex-Logic pads are engineered with the finest and most durable detailing foams, hook and loop interface, and V-cut channels to increase airflow and cooling characteristics. Hex-Logic engineers rounded the profile of the pad for improved flex into curves and contours and smoother polishing performance. New materials and manufacturing processes improve airflow to cool foam pads and reduce the wear and tear that rips pad foam from the backing material. The brand new Hex-Logic polishing pads are redesigned and revamped for better polishing performance and a more comfortable experience. The Orange Hex-Logic pad removes light to moderate swirls, scratches, oxidation, and other defects from paint finishes to restore reflection, clarity, and depth. Upon introduction, Hex-Logic Polishing Pads quickly became the go-to buffing pads for detailing professionals and hardcore enthusiasts. Detailers loved the even spread and cutting power of the unique Hex-Logic grooves, and they soon applied it to every step from heavy compounding, to fine polishing, and finishing with the perfect coat of wax. Machine polishing is the only process that permanently removes and repairs paint swirls, scratches, and other defects. Similar to exfoliating skin, the polishing machine spins the polishing pad and compound on the surface to physically remove “dead” layers of paint.
The new and improved pad design builds on the tried-and-true dependability and effectiveness of the Hex-Logic concept, and takes detailing to the next level.
ORANGE HEX-LOGIC PADS:
Start with the Orange Hex-Logic pad and V36 Cutting Polish to remove swirls, scratches, oxidation, water spot etching, and other defects from painted finishes. Paint correction uses abrasive compounds and machine polishers to remove “dead” layers of paint. This process reveals the fresh scratch-free paint underneath, and improves clarity and depth of reflection. It’s better to remove the minimal amount of paint for desired results than to remove too much at once because paint doesn’t grow back. Why hammer a nail with a sledgehammer if a tack hammer works fine? If a detailer makes a mistake with a heavier compound and takes off too much paint, they may be forced to repaint the damaged panel. Chemical Guys recommends first polishing a small test spot with the least aggressive cutting pad and cutting compound to test for desired results. The Orange Hex-Logic pad is the least aggressive cutting pad and safer for paint. After polishing a 2’ x 2’ test spot, check for desired results. If enough defects are removed, continue polishing the work area, then switch to a finishing polish on White Hex-Logic pad if needed. Better to be safe than owe a customer a paint job! Start polishing jobs off with the Orange Hex-Logic pad.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Restores optical clarity, reflection, and depth to painted finishes
- Exclusive Hex-Logic pattern spreads polish over the surface for an even cut and superior polishing results
- V-cut channels in Hex-Logic pattern funnel in fresh air to cool the pad and work surface for extended work times and reduced wear and tear
- Rounded buffing profile helps pad slip into dramatic body curves for improved contact and more even polishing results
- Bevelled edge between hook-and-loop backing and foam pad protect paint and body panels from spinning polisher backing plate
- Breathable hook-and-loop backing pad cools pad, workpiece, and backing plate for reduced wear and tear
- New adhesives and manufacturing techniques reduce chances of pad disintegration over time
- Note: one pad included